- Web apps are developed with combine technology such as HTML, CSS, Apache, MySQL and PHP or other prefer language which are well known among IT professionals.
- These apps run on the device’s own web browser through a simple URL.
- On the other hand, a web app’s development time is lower. Hence it’s lower price.
- Client-side web development involves everything users see on their screens. Here are the major front end technology stack components:
- Server-side programming languages, they are used to create the logic of websites and applications.
- Uur web application needs a place to store its data, and that’s what a database is used for.
View some of our work and case studies for clients. We will work to deliver that strategy by building out your existing campaigns, or establishing accounts at new networks. It’s important to us that you own the accounts, and that you have a relationship with the network owners.